Channel 6 News - Search Results
Dog dies in Albany fire
ALBANY -- Crews were called out to the scene of a fire in Albany on Monday.
Flames broke out just before 6 a.m. at 107 Phillip Street. Firefighters were able to get the fire under control in just 20 minutes. The Fire Chief told CBS6 everyone was able to get out of the home safely thanks to the smoke alarms in the home; however, one dog died in the fire.
Most of the damage was contained to the third floor in the rear of the building. Investigators say a heater sparked the fire.