CBS6 - Search Results
New Details: Man found dead in hotel bathroom
SARATOGA SPRINGS - Police in Saratoga Springs are investigating after the body of a man was found in a hotel bathroom.
Police say a 53-year-old man was found unresponsive at around 2:00 a.m. on Monday at the Hilton Garden Inn on South Broadway. He was transported to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The man was allegedly visiting a guest there and was found in that guests bathroom.
A preliminary investigation revealed the man may have died from a cocaine overdose.
The police are investigating after tips came in that the man recently won money.