Channel 6 News - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

Fire, explosion in VT laundry room

VERMONT - Investigators say a man told them he was pouring laquer thinner on a varnished floor near a dryer when the floor and he suddenly caught fire. The man told police he ran outside, then heard an explosion. Police said the man told them he was not smoking at the time.

The man works for a flooring company. He has burns on his arms and upper body and had to be admitted to the hospital. Police reported several calls for a man on fire and an explosion. It happened in Burlington's north end Sunday morning in a laundry room at an apartment complex.

 
Advertise with us!
Advertise with us!