Channel 6 News - Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

UPDATE: Fire in Loudonville destroys home

LOUDONVILLE - Flames broke out at a home in Loudonville while the homeowners were away.

Flames tore through the garage at 217 Osborne Road at around 2:30 Saturday afternoon.  The flames quickly spread to the rest of the home.

The home owners were not home at the time, and a dog escaped without injury. Neighbors say they were on their way home from Lake George. The home is a total loss.

A total of 60 volunteer fire fighters responded to the blaze. We're told heat was a concern. We're also told the fire spread so quickly because of the vinyl siding.

There is no word on a cause yet.

Advertise with us!
Advertise with us!