TRAFFIC ALERT: Albany Veterans Day Parade
ALBANY, NY – On Saturday, November 11, 2017 at 11:00 a.m., the Annual Albany Veterans Day Parade will commence on Central Avenue. The parade will begin at Central Avenue and Ontario Street and proceed down Central Avenue to the intersection of Washington Avenue and North Hawk Street.
Please take note of the following parking restrictions and road closures associated with the parade:
November 11, 2017 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.:
• Washington Avenue, both sides between South Swan Street and North Hawk Street
• Central Avenue, both sides from Partridge Street to Ontario Street
November 11, 2017 1000 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.
• Central Avenue from Manning Boulevard to Washington Avenue
• Washington Avenue from Central Avenue to Eagle Street
• All intersecting roadways to and from the above streets will be closed and cross traffic will be diverted around the parade route.