Schoharie Limo Crash: Two months later
On Saturday, October 6, a stretched limousine crashed in Schoharie County, killing twenty people. It was the deadliest transportation-related accident in the United States since 2009. In this special, we examine the NTSB’s investigation, plus remember the victims tragically killed that Saturday afternoon.
- Schoharie, surrounding communities attempt to move on from fatal limo crash
- Sen. Tedisco calls for stricter limo inspections in wake of fatal Schoharie crash
- Attorney expects to soon examine limo from fatal Schoharie crash
- Limo company operator involved in crash charged with homicide
- Lawsuit filed against operators of limo in fatal Schoharie crash