Holiday shopping is in full swing. But why does it feel like the people who are closest to you are the hardest to buy gifts for? Reduce shopping stress by checking out these gifts for mom, dad, and your S.O., all of which can be found at The Lake George Outlets.
For mom. You want to buy your mom the world (she deserves the best, after all). But finding the perfect gift can be a challenge.
- Consider designer sunglasses. Sunglass Hut offers luxury brands at a reasonable price. Check out their style guide to find the best frames for momma bear, add a customized note, and complete your gift with a stylish accessory.
- Give mom the gift of comfort with new pajamas or loungewear. Jockey has a cute and cozy line of loungewear that mom can sport while having a lazy day at home or out and about doing errands. Jockey’s sleepwear line will keep her warm through the holidays and into the new year!
- Buy timeless and stylish clothing and accessories that any mom will love at Eddie Bauer. From fuzzy pullovers that she can dress up or down to trendy backpacks that are perfect for weekend getaways, you’re bound to find something she’ll want to wear all the time.
For dad. It’s no secret that men are difficult to shop for. And when it comes to your own father, it’s dang near impossible. Consider these gifts he’ll use on the daily.
- Shop for some snazzy shoes. Does dad like to go for hikes? Or maybe just needs comfy sneakers to take Fido for a walk. Either way, Merrell has got you covered. They have a large selection from winter and hiking boots or casual and training shoes that will put a spring in Dad’s step.
- Does your dad like to cook? With the cookware at Le Creuset and their holiday gift guide you can find the right gift for Dad, whether he loves to bake, thinks of himself as a chef, or just really enjoys his coffee or tea in the morning.
- Gift dad some downtime with loungewear and workout clothes. Gap Factory’s Active Shop will carry him through any tough workout or recovery.
For your significant other. Forget the cliché gift of jewelry. And does your husband really need another set of golf balls? Keep things exciting and fresh with one of these ideas.
- Sniff out a sultry new fragrance for your beau. Whether it’s a light, crisp scent for everyday wear or something musky and romantic for a big night out, you can find the perfect match for your perfect match at Perfume Warehouse in the Adirondack Outlet Mall.
- Baby, it’s cold outside! Keep your special someone warm all winter long with fashionable coats and accessories. A nice jacket, carryall, handbag, or leather accessory can always make someone’s day. Check out Wilson Leather’s Holiday Gift Guide for him and her.
- Give the gift that keeps on giving all year long with something for the home! Corningware, Corelle and More offers a variety of bakeware, cookware, cutlery, and tabletop collections that are practically begging for you and your S.O. to use on date night.
Don’t let the stress of shopping ruin the holiday season. You can find everything you need at The Lake George Outlets. With more than 50 outlet stores within walking distance, you’re bound to find trendy styles at fabulous prices.
Learn more at lakegeorgeoutlets.com.